У Вас отключён javascript.
В данном режиме, отображение ресурса
браузером не поддерживается
Вверх страницы
Вниз страницы

Рейн (Би) / Rain (Bi) / 비

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Рейн (Би) / Rain (Bi) / 비 » Концерты » 2013 RAIN ZEPP TOUR - STORY OF RAIN in JAPAN (14-28.11.2013)

2013 RAIN ZEPP TOUR - STORY OF RAIN in JAPAN (14-28.11.2013)

Сообщений 21 страница 39 из 39

marusya_nya
Будь другом ... напиши чего там про него пишут )))
Совсем нет времени гулять читать )))  :flirt:
Нук такой милаха ... глаз  не отвесть )))
То что дурашка - наоборот хорошо ))) думаю , что это не возрастное , а так - проявление натуры ))) Вот представь как с ним жить интересно ??? что ни день - то фокус )))

Aselia написал(а):

глядя на второе фото сверху ... уже не возникает вопрос о наличии-отсутствии нижнего белья у нашего мальчика ... Взрослеет )))

так это помоему в группе обсуждали, не успела правда ответить. Не думаю, что это нижнее белье, и это скорее застветленно ефото и белым так отсвечивает его животик)))

Aselia написал(а):

Будь другом ... напиши чего там про него пишут )))

Дело в том, что пока там разрозненные кусочки, я все жду полного отчета. Но так и быть, кину кусочки на английском))

Мини отчет с концертов от американской тучки

Michele DeMarco:

If all of you all thought I was crazy about Rain before, I can assure you that it has moved to a whole new level. This is what happens when you see him live and he gives you a moment. Rain has an incredible way of making you feel as if he is performing just for you. His attention to his audience is unmatched and unlike anything I have ever seen in my concert-going history. He truly is special.

I will say that at one point last night (11/27), Mr. Rain was being quite silly. I believe it was during My Girl or the song after (It is seriously hard to concentrate while watching him) - but he wrapped himself in a self hug and was singing. Then he wrapped his arm with the mic under his leg and balanced on one leg and sang; then he wrapped his own arm around the back of his neck and attempted to sing into the mic that way….very, very, VERY playful and silly as he even himself crack up with that.

Oh…and I was going to save this for the blog (and I will add it when discussing the crazy that is Hip Song live) - but on the first night, we got the back end view of the grind. Second night…..regular version. Last night…well I think my fave yet. He stood completely up, grinded with a MAJOR thrust complete with sound effect. I can only imagine what he will give us tonight. I barely kept standing with that one last night. I know since I have not had the time to fully write yet…you are probably wondering if I am even here in Japan!!! But…there you have a little 411 on Hip Song. On the first night I got quite the show directly in front of me during the I Do break………I was, to say the least, a deer in the headlights. Expect the unexpected with Rain is all I have to say.

If it is any consolation, this is not a Rain-specific thing about the cameras. This is an across the board Japan rule from what I understand. This is the 4th and final show - It is my 4th. Attending a Rain show is exhausting!! But well worth it! Last night he was sooooo aggressive in his dancing from Rainism that his shirt was completely out of his pant so he starts to undo the belt and unzip and then was like…oh, better turn around (which he did) - TEASE!! He also removed the vest, tie and unbuttoned his shirt after Rainism, which he did not do the previous nights. I so wish I could tape some of this….it is completely off the hook amazing. He is a million times better live then you could imagine. And he is a gadzillion times more handsome. Ok…with that I am heading off to Zepp - line up starts in an hour and doors open in an hour and a half!!! I had a Cloud totally cut in front of me last night who had a higher ticket number than me so I have to fight for prime position tonight!!! Heeeeheheheee…..I have a good ticket number or tonight - should be up front. Only thing…will my heart be able to handle it!!!

131128 RAIN ZEPP TOUR IN TOKYO

ПРОДОЛЖЕНИЕ

Клевые фанкамы, хоть и коротюсенькие  :rain:

Отредактировано Ellie (2013-12-01 08:14:19)

+1

Класс! Сегодня на нашей улице снова праздник, если не считать того, что я воочию увидела, как у него болит спина и мне до слез его жаль.

He was one tired puppy, bless his heart. ♥ (с)

http://cloudusa.files.wordpress.com/2013/11/460564242_7a197f38.jpg

[Audio]131128 Rain Zepp Tour in Tokyo

To You
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x189s5a_zepp131126-4-toyou_music

Болтология

Перевод болтологии

One ☆ STORY OF RAIN

MC ✩2013 STORY OF RAIN

It's Raining ✩2013 STORY OF RAIN

Instead of Saying Goodbye(안녕이란 말 대신)+♡ ✩131128 STORY OF RAIN

To you ✩131114 STORY OF RAIN

널 붙잡을 노래 ✩131128 STORY OF RAIN

난 또 니가 좋은거야 ✩131114 STORY OF RAIN

I do ✩131128 STORY OF RAIN

With you ✩131128 STORY OF RAIN

I'm Coming ✩131114 STORY OF RAIN

+1

Вы здесь » Рейн (Би) / Rain (Bi) / 비 » Концерты » 2013 RAIN ZEPP TOUR - STORY OF RAIN in JAPAN (14-28.11.2013)

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно